NUTRISIL PLUS is a concentrated suspension fertilizer for foliar application and / or fertigation, in no case phytotoxic when used correctly. The base of its formulation are potassium and calcium phosphates, in addition a high concentration of soluble silicon has been added.
• Nutrisil Plus generates a protective Silicon-based barrier on the blade.
• Induces the generation of phytoalexins.
• Protects the plant against attack by insects and diseases, as well as adverse climatic conditions.
• Source of Silicon and phosphites of Calcium, Potassium and Copper.
• Easily assimilated nutrients.
• Compatible with most insecticides and fungicides.
• The recommended Nutrisil Plus dose is 0.1 to 5 liters.
It is composed of nutrients highly assimilable by the plant, is compatible with most insecticides and fungicides, however the farmer must do tests of compatibility by interaction of ingredients or water quality. NUTRISIL PLUS has been formulated to achieve the contribution of the nutrients phosphorus, potassium, calcium, copper and silicon, in addition to improving the plant's response to pathogenic attacks with the application of the phosphite ion and silicon.
NUTRISIL PLUS was designed taking into account the average requirements of the main species cultivated in the soils of the different agricultural areas of the country. Its application is recommended during the stages of establishment, development and production of the crops, states in which they require greater amounts of nutrients for the formation of new tissues, as well as in those periods in which they are more susceptible to the attack of pests and diseases .
COMPATIBILITY AND PHYTOXICITY:
NUTRISIL PLUS can be mixed with most pesticides on the market, however it is recommended to do a compatibility test before making an unknown mixture.